Happy Cow Moisturizing Udder Balm
Happy Cow Moisturizing Udder Balm aids in the protection against the effects associated with extremes in weather such as low humidity and warm or cold temperatures. Daily application will soothe, soften and penetrate into your skin that has been exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
- Works Fast
- Small Amount Needed
- Non Greasy
- Lightly Scented
- Works Hard Year Round!
- Unique, Rich, Moisturizing Formula: Contains Vitamins A, D, & E, Aloe Vera Gel and Lanolin.
- Provides Deep Penetrating Relief: Softens Rough, Dry, Itchy, Cracked, Irritated and Chapped Skin. For hands, cuticles, legs, feet, heels, elbows and more.
- Original Formula Manufactured in their Madrid, Iowa Plant.
ITEM # 903255 - 12/3 ounce - Udder Balm Moisturizer
What's the difference between a lotion, a cream and a balm?
Lotions, creams and balms all have one common goal, to hydrate, treat and repair dry skin. However, the difference between these three products is the consistency, thickness and the depth of moisturizing and repair.
- LOTION - A lotion has the lightest consistency of the three and designed mainly for light-weight topical moisturizing. Generally, a lotion will moisturize skin for a brief period of time and does not contain agents to treat and repair skin.
- CREAM - A cream has mid to light consistency that is usually used on the face area. Generally, a cream is formulated for the face with additional anti-aging and treatment ingredients added to achieve a desired skin outcome.
- BALM - A balm has a dense consistency and is designed not only to hydrate the skin but to also treat and repair dry skin such as hands, joint areas and feet. A blam helps to repair, protect and nourish the skin. Sandahl Mfg. Chemists Happy Cow Moisturizing Udder Balm has vitamins A, D and E, Aloe Vera Gel and Lanolin to help support, nourish, protect and repair you skin.