NAVAJO STYLE CORN CHOWDER
We blended boiled potatoes and added crisp corn, green chilies and diced potatoes to create this creamy soup. We added a hint of paprika for that little extra kick!
ITEM # 563677 - 4/4 lb. - Navajo Style Corn Chowder
- Fully Cooked.
- Full strength. Just heat and serve.
- Defrost overnight in refrigeration. Heat in a bag or container to 160F.
- To Heat, place bag in boiling water.
- To take temperature, remove bag from water, lay flat. Place thermometer in the center and fold bag around the thermometer.
- Mix in pulled whole chicken and garnish on top roasted green chilies, sour cream , and a cilantro sprig.
- Take one Beef Tamale and ladle the Corn Chowder over the top of the tamale, then add shredded cabbage, Pico de Gallo, sour cream, and scallions on top.
- Cook fettuccine and ladle Corn Chowder over it and toss together hot. Place in bowl. Add 5 sauteed shrimp around the sides, top with asiago cheese, and ciltrano sprigs.